The New Hampshire Chiropractic Association and ACA Pediatrics Council collaborate to bring you a chiropractic pediatrics seminar line-up you can’t miss:
- Dr. Jessie Young: Chiropractic Management of Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs)
- Dr. Elise Hewitt: Chiropractic Care for Sub-Optimal Breastfeeding (Sponsored by NCMIC)
- Dr. Hannah Anderson: Food Sensitivity and Allergy Testing in Children
- Dr. Gina Sirchio-Lotus: Solid Food Introduction and Nutrition in Young Children
- Dr. Jo Nell Shaw: Vitamin Recommendations and Dosages for Infants and Children
- Dr. Mary Minser: Childhood Obesity
All presentations will be presented remotely by Zoom. Each presentation is 2 hours for a total of 12 credit hours, approved by Texas Chiropractic College or PACE.
Registration note: A separate transaction will be necessary for each individual participant.
March 20, 2021 - March 21, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.