The New Hampshire Chiropractic Association, along with the ACA Pediatrics Council, is pleased to announce our first professional development opportunity of 2021.
The NHCA and Pediatrics Council collaborate to bring you a chiropractic pediatrics seminar line-up you can’t miss:
- Dr. Jessie Young: Chiropractic Management of Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs)
- Dr. Elise Hewitt: Chiropractic Care for Sub-Optimal Breastfeeding (Sponsored by NCMIC)
- Dr. Hannah Anderson: Food Sensitivity and Allergy Testing in Children
- Dr. Gina Sirchio-Lotus: Solid Food Introduction and Nutrition in Young Children
- Dr. Jo Nell Shaw: Vitamin Recommendations and Dosages for Infants and Children
- Dr. Mary Minser: Childhood Obesity
All presentations will be presented remotely by Zoom. Each presentation is 2 hours for a total of 12 credit hours, approved by Texas Chiropractic College or PACE. The event will run from approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday, March 20 and Sunday, March 21. Registration costs $300, with special rates available for NHCA members, Peds Council members, and current students.
A reminder that 2021 is a re-licensure year for New Hampshire chiropractors! You need to be able to document 20 hours of continuing education attended since July 2019. This pediatrics seminar will cover 12 of those CEUs. You can submit all of your hours from online education in the 2019-2021 licensure period (read more).Register now